Thursday, May 8, 2014

Social Media - Aroids on Pinterest

Just a quick heads up to say that I have just signed up to Pinterest. For anyone not familiar with the site, it's a kind of virtual photo noticeboard which allows the user to 'pin' images to their personal page.

I thought it might be a nice way to spread the word about the Arisaema and other aroids that are growing here. I have today added over 35 photos to the site, and have just about had enough of messing around with photos for one day! Over the years I have amassed a large collection of photos, and it seems a shame to keep them hidden on my hard drive.

I plan to upload plenty more images over the coming weeks, and the various noticeboards will eventually show many more photos than can sensibly be listed on my main website. Please do take a look, and if you already happen to be signed up to Pinterest and have an interest in these plants, please follow my postings there.

Click here to visit mu Pinterest page


No comments:

Post a Comment